1. According to § 619 of Act no. 40/1964 / Civil Code Slovak/ The seller is responsible for the defects which the case has been handed over to the buyer.
After retrieving the goods, check the goods and proof of the sale of the goods. Errors discovered are your responsibility to notify us by e-mail or by phone at the latest within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
If the product is wrong, you need to send the goods to our address. Do not forget to attach a copy of a sales receipt and a letter stating why you are claiming goods.
2. The warranty period is 12 months and starts to run from the buyer's receipt. If you find a product error during the warranty period, you have the right to claim.
Receive a complaint - send packages by mail at your own expense, we recommend sending it as a registered mail. We will inform you about the receipt and resolution of the complaint.
Return your goods by mail to:
Vidas Group s.r.o.
- Only goods that have been cleaned and free of all impurities must be submitted to the complaint.
- Attach a copy of the purchase receipt - an invoice, which also serves as a warranty card.
- You can download our complaint log, where you can list the defect description: Complaint protocol
- We also ask you to provide your phone number, email, so that we can express our complaint and give you information about it.
3. The buyer is always informed max. within 5 business days, from claim / email, or in paper form / about how to handle a claim. The Advertiser is obliged to instruct the consumer about his rights, which result from him. § 622 and ust. Section 623 of the Civil Code.
4.1.If this is a defect that can be removed, the buyer has the right to be removed free of charge, in a timely and proper manner. The seller is required to remove the defect without undue delay.
Instead of removing the defect, the buyer may request the exchange of the thing or if the defect only concerns part of the thing, the replacement of the part, and the seller does not incur disproportionate costs in terms of the price of the goods or the seriousness of the defect.
Instead of removing the defect, the seller may always replace the defective thing as impeccable if the buyer does not cause serious difficulties.
4.2 In the case of a defect which can not be removed and which prevents the thing from being properly used as a thing without fault, the buyer has the right to exchange the item or has the right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights apply to the buyer if there are removable defects, but if the buyer can not properly use the defects after repair or for more defects. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear (the reduction of capacity is not a defect but its property). The battery charge is 6 months (statutory exception).
5. Claims must not be longer than 30 days. Upon expiry of this period, the Buyer shall, within the meaning of Article 52 3 of Act no. 40/1964 Coll. The Civil Code as amended, the same rights as if it were a fault that can not be eliminated.
6. The seller is obliged to process the complaint and terminate the complaint procedure in one of the following ways:
(a) handing over the repaired goods,
(b) the exchange of goods for new goods
c) return of the purchase price of the goods
(d) a duly substantiated refusal of the goods claim.
The seller is obliged, if he does not accept the claim, to send the goods at his own expense to expert judgment. When the exchange occurs, the warranty period starts to run again from the receipt of the new case.
7. The Seller shall issue a written notice to the Buyer about the equipment of the claim within 30 days of the date of claim submission, which will be sent to the e-mail address stated in the order of the goods complained or in paper form.
8. The buyer may appeal against the decision on the claim within 30 days of delivery of this decision.
9. The seller is also obliged to pay the consumer the necessary costs incurred in connection with the exercise of his liability for defects.
Contact for complaints, suggestions and complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisory Authority: Slovak Trade Inspection (SOI)
SOI Inspectorate for Košice Region Vratna no. 3, 043 79 Košice 1
These Terms and Conditions of Business are valid from September 1, 2018 until new trading conditions are issued.